Virastan Info Sheet
Health Therapies LLC Launch Virastan with Protectene as a unique Natural Organic Antipathogenic Disinfecting Sanitiser
Virastan with Protectene have proven its efficacy as a disinfectant. As is it all natural, is fits the bill as a “natural sanitize”. It is listed in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP 51) as disinfectant. The popular term is “sanitizer” – which is a lower claim than “disinfectant”.
The website of the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States defines “Sanitizers” as “used to reduce, but not necessarily eliminate, microorganisms from the inanimate environment to levels considered safe as determined by public health codes or regulations”.
Virastan is trademarked brand of Holista that uses all the intellectual properties of Protectene and GICC LLC. Marketed exclusively by Health Therapies LLC This includes all tests, certifications and accreditations. In defining Protectene as a sanitizer,
The USP method used the five species individually which was subsequently shown to be a better indicator of preservative effectiveness than challenging with a mixed culture:
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231 (yeast – a form of fungus)
- Aspergillus niger ATCC (filamentous mould – also a fungus)16404
- Escherichia coli ATCC 4352 (bacterium -better known as “E. coli”)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027( a very problematic bacterium)
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 (bacterium -better known as “Staph)
In this context, we wish to address the specific questions raised:
- Virastan with Protectene is an all-natural plant-based active ingredient processed in a proprietary way. It contains no alcohol, chemicals and no substances originating from genetically modified plants. The ingredients of Protectene are certified as Generally Regarded As Safe (“GRAS”) by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) of the United States.
- Protectene is exempted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) as it has no toxicity effects. It is listed in the United States Pharmacopeia (“USP”) and has undergone successful USP-51 testing as a disinfectant. Protectene is also approved by the American Food and Safety Authority and Environmental Protection Authority of New Zealand as a “non-rinse sanitiser”. It is approved for use by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health, with special reference to the H1N1 virus.
- Protectene has been shown to kill the Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. In fact, Arthur V Martin was nominated by for prestigious Kuchon Award precisely for his work in creating Protectene aerosol in Tuberculosis Clinics with Chinese researchers and it still remains an important ongoing project in China where this remains a significant health threat. Dr. Martin has been on the World Health Organization’s Expert Committee since 2011.
- Protectene attaches to the virus and weakens the cell walls by inhibiting its ability to take up amino acids – the basic building block of cells. In scientific terms, we call it a ‘disruption of the cellular structure of mephitic pathogens’. This disruption forces the virus cells to clump together, in the process killing themselves, almost instantly. Hence, it is safe and leaves no toxic residue.
- It was originally used to sanitise Clean Rooms, Hospitals, and Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Systems (“HVAC”) systems.
- GICC LCC has tested Protectene and it fits the criteria as a “natural disinfectant” as accordingly listed in US Pharmacopeia-51.
- It is trademarked as follows by GICC LLC as:
- Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol Solution – US Patent Trademark #4,032,774
- Protectene® Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol Solution – US Patent Trademark #4,513,980
- We have been working with Dr. Martin and GICCC LLC and now have exclusive representation of GICC LLL and Protectene in:
- All of Asia except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau (includes Korea and Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand
- United Kingdom and Europe
- United States and Canada
- All the list of tests and accreditations obtained by GICC LLC is substantive and constantly updated. It is available on file. Various regulators in the United States, New Zealand and in Asia have approved its use and efficacy as a sanitizer and/or disinfectant.
- All relevant tests on the 170 different pathogens that we referenced have been conducted by GICC LCC using international protocols in compliance with ISO 17025 accreditationthrough ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB). In addition to ISO 17025 accreditation, these labs maintain compliance with EPA and FDA Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs). Some of these labs are also affiliated to the World Health Organization.
- In the context of the above publication in journals is not applicable as the claim is that Protectene is capable of killing the pathogens as a disinfectant. As defined in Wikipedia
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Morell L Maison on +1-732-829-9757 or email@example.com